Your photo session—whether it’s a maternity, newborn, family or branding session—isn’t just about the day of. The process can start weeks or even months before your session. It also extends through a post-shoot process to finalize editing, retouching and product delivery. Let’s go over what to expect before, during and after your session.
I am all about creating a truly personal experience for each of my clients—and that starts with you. You play an important role in getting the best pictures and I want you to feel prepared.
Here’s a step-by-step look at the process:
- Details: We will determine a location once we confirm a date and time. Based on that information, I will help you finalize apparel and get you styling for your session.
- Waiting: This is definitely one of the most fun parts of the process. Start getting inspiration off of the location we chose and begin thinking about the style we are going for in your session.
- Questionnaire: Be as detailed as possible when answering the questions. Look through my portfolio and decide what approach you’d like to see in your session and final prints. We’ll discuss how you intend to use the images – artwork, framing, etc—and refine the message you’re looking to convey.
- Session: The day is finally here! Have fun and relax and you’ll naturally take better photos.
- Editing: I will color correct your images, crop, check for highlights and shadows, and do a bit of retouching. Then I will post a few sneak peeks to my blog and share on social media.
- Gallery: Turnaround time for galleries is based on the specific session you have booked. Once your gallery is posted, prints/products are available in your personal online store that you can order from the comfort of your home and have them delivered right to your doorstep